Sunday, June 26, 2011

World's Ugliest Dog


I swear that everywhere I turn, this revolting news story keeps on haunting me. The latest winner of the worlds ugliest dog has been announced and I am sorry but the thing is so gross that it makes me what to be sick! (so I go and post a picture of it) I am surprised its owner isn't sick. What makes me more sick than the actual dog itself is the fact that they even do this competition. I know its animals but its still not nice! You wouldn't put your kid into the worlds ugliest kid competition  (well I am sure that some people would!) So I have come to the conclusion that just dont start on one category because it will spread to all the others. I swear we already have the worlds ugliest cat and I really do not want to see anymore! Its horrific and the poor thing looks like it has already died at least twice. Either hide it or kill it! 
Signing out, Thatmfeeling 
(I love dogs really)


Blog Archive