Monday, June 13, 2011

Just Me Like Yar

Hello there! it is time for another random update where I just blabber about random crap and you can play the game of how far you can read before you want to kill yourself! Sooo as I have stated recently, my life has stepped up a notch in business and it is only set to increase in grey hair and alcohol to deal with the craziness! I love my new job and am so happy that I did make the move because if I had spent another how ever many months in my previous job I would be on the floor gasping for air and wanting the world to end. I am also looking for a new place to move soon so literally everything in my life is changing! Originally I thought of this as a bad thing (I mean like you do!) but the more it happens the more I seem to be getting into it! so much so that I want to do something really random and move to Australia! (because its easy!) The more I thought about it the more I wanted to do it! I thought that there is actually nothing keeping me here (as in no massive job, no kids or a lover) but as I started to think of it I have come to the conclusion that my tie is London itself. I cant say it because I have not done it but I think that if I moved away from London I would be in constant comparison of it and it would probably put me into some sort of depression! (Unless it was New York because they are so similar yet different so I probably would be so overwhelmed by the whole thing) but if its not London then it is... well... not London! I couldn’t imagine myself living anywhere else! I feel like my relationship is with a city (a friend pointed this out to me!) psychological note - maybe I am not in a relationship because I am in love with a city! so to cut a long story semi short, I do not think it will happen (yet!)
The other thing I am really happy about is that I managed to release my first proper youtube video in over a month! I actually miss doing the whole thing and seeing the responses and peoples reactions (even if they have no idea what my video is actually on about! like Ms gaga!) but it is something that I still want in my life and I aim to develop considerably! soon I will have three thousand subscribers and I am just overwhelmed that I have managed to achieve that! (some people could do that in a day but then some people couldn't do it in their whole life time so for that I am extremely thankful!) What really amuses me is that my Blog is actually growing quicker than my youtube channel now so again this is another task that I have set myself! not just to develop a youtube channel but to develop the whole brand! (Twitter, Dailybooth, Blog, Youtube & Facebook) because all in all they help one another out! So I hope that in the near future that people are still joining in my world and following the world of Thatmfeeling.
Finally I have started to watch Nip/Tuck again (from season 3 because the first two aren't as good!) before this I was watching Gossip girl and really got into it and the the bloody season finished (yes I am on season 3!!!) so yes, as I was saying before, Nip/Tuck! I absolutely love the show and it is such a shame that the program kinda fell off the surface of the Earth and got screwed up and cancelled! shame to see a good program finish! so I will leave you with this.... watch Nip/Tuck and love it! :D

Signing out, Thatmfeeling


Blog Archive