Thursday, June 9, 2011

WHO GIVES YOU A CHANCE...?

       
THE ONLY PLACE WHERE ARTIST GET A CHANCE TO BE HERD
"MOST HATED RADIO"
WITH 
@DJMOESKIENO ,@POPSNYC & @DJSUPERIOR527
BIG SHOUT TO SMOOVE DA HUSTLA
& HARLEM LANES OWNER FOR STOPING BY

         


JULY 2ND CLUB PASSION IS THE PLACE TO BE!!!
G UNIT, SHADYVILLE 'S OWN @DJMOESKIENO
&
RUFF RYDER / MOST HATED @DJSUPERIOR
196 UNION AVE PATERSON NJ
"CLUB PASSION"


THIS IS FUNNY
BIG SHOUT TO THE HOMMIE UNCLE MURDA
EASSST NEW YORK!!!

G DEP'
On December 15, 2010, Dep, born Trevell Coleman, walked into a NYC precinct and confessed to the murder of a Queens man that occurred in 1993. On January 13, Coleman plead not guilty to second-degree murder in New York Supreme Court. He faces life in prison if convicted.
In an exclusive interview with XXL former Bad Boy rapper and confessed murderer G. Dep explains why he turned himself into authorities for a murder he committed 17 years prior
Currently incarcerated and awaiting trial, Dep revealed:

“It wasn’t one of those things where I said, Okay, I’m going to just do it. I was thinking about it for a while,” he said. “That day, I did an interview for this public-access show. Right after that, I decided to just go ahead to the precinct.”
“I remember, in the precinct, when everything transpired, [the police officer] gave me a phone to call my daughter’s mother. I was like, ‘Yeah, I’m going to have to go down for this, go through the system and all of that.’ So that was the first taste of just realizing that it’s a wrap.”

“I felt like I was going to go through the same thing again—being happy, enjoying food and family—and I still didn’t handle what I thought I needed to,” he said. “The reason why I probably did that at that time is I wanted…I couldn’t really continue to move on. I couldn’t move on and keep trying to satisfy myself if I didn’t deal with that.”


My Favorite Verse: Rakim

2Pac's Complete Prison Interview


NAUGHTY BY NATURE & REDMAN IN PARIS
WILDING OUT!!
BIG SHOUT TO JERSEY MC'S




Naughty By Nature ft. Bilal & Jaheim – Flags (Starring Ice-T)



Lupe Fiasco Claims President Obama Is The Biggest Terrorist

Blog Archive