Friday, January 21, 2011

Woman Falls Into Fountain Whilst Texting!


I am not kidding you! I have watched this video so many times! I cant believe that this woman actually managed to fall into the fountain! when she fall in its like she stepped up on it! what on earth lol! I have heard that she is suing the mall! (I understand for the security guard that released the video) but I am soooo glad he did! this has to go down in youtube history for the funniest and maddest video ever! she should just be lucy she was not driving a car and texting!! (aww bless her wet clothes!) anyway! if I was her (gladly I am not!) I would use this to her advantage! go on all the TV programs and talk about it, make some money and laugh it off! I would want a copy of this myself! (lol wet woman walking around a mall... people must have thought WTF!) The lady also appeared on a news channel saying she cried for days (I do actually feel sorry for her (seriously)) but she then said its dangerous and she could have been walking infront of a bus! well my dear then that teaches you not to text and walk then doesn't it! and thank your lucky stars that you did not because that would not be fun to watch. Anyway Hope she recovers and dries off xx
happy watching
Thatmfeeling

Blog Archive