Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Do I want a 36 hour day?


WHY is there so little time in the world!? I just feel like I have so much to do and so little time to do it in! (WORK GIVE ME A HOLIDAY!! (Okay I can’t complain as they have)) but I need the holiday just to do a catchup with my life! (WORK GIVE ME A REAL HOLIDAY!) I find that once I finish work (and I am sure that so many of you out there feel exactly the same!) I come home, have dinner, have a shower and then go to bed (throw in a little film or a book read if I have time (HARRY POTTER!)) but that is it! no time to chat, send e-mails, update CV’s, add to my portfolio, make videos, go places, organise meetings (all the other things i need to do) (blank space lol) I have tried being like my amazing ex housemate, who I swear never slept at all in the year that I lived with her (remembers the one that never showered in the year I lived with him) but I just cant stay up all night! I would DIE! and I really have no idea how people can do it! I admire you crazy people who sleep for 1 hour a day (I have 6!... no more... no less...) please, if there is someone out there that can make the days longer (or make my working hours shorter but pay me more!) then please wave your wand and do it! (I am sure that Harry Potter could!) lol oh how sad am I! anyway... I have just used up so much of my precious time writing this (and I am sure  that no one will actually read this and feel sorry for me!!) So I shall move on and try and get things done, 
Thatmfeeling x



Blog Archive