Saturday, January 8, 2011

Wake Up Dead (with no Knickers on!)



Why is everyone so ill!!!??? It should me made illegal to be ill! (actually no because then I would be arrested or fined and I really do not have the money at the moment!) I have come to the conclusion that we all have mini aliens in us and we communicate by coughing. When I get on ANY transport (there I did not start with “When I was on the bus”) one person coughs and then it is followed by about twenty other people all coughing all over each other. I feel a bit left out so sometimes I just cough along too so they do not think I am odd! But seriously... Every year (and this one is far worse!) We should all have to go home and hibernate over the flu season until we kill the bugger! I have had some sort of flu, weather that is a runny nose, luminous snot, coughing until my brain falls out of my head...for coming up to a month! and I guarantee that when it goes away (IF IT EVER DOES!) then I will get it again within three days (I am like a bank balance!) but I really do hope that I wake up one day and its just gone completely!. I would actually run outside (try and find a hill somewhere and then dance on it waving my arms around in a blue dress screaming “the hills are alive with the sound of coughing!” (but it would not be my coughs) and then probably die of frostbite to the legs because I wasn’t wearing any knickers (BRITNEY!)) so yes for any of you that are feeling ill over the world I say this to you.. “Wear Knickers” its bloody cold outside! 



Blog Archive