Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hold On, Dear One. You Can Trust Me

I see your pain.

I know all about your heartache and heartbreak.

I have felt your let-downs and disappointments.

I know things have not turned out the way you had hoped for and planned.

Maybe you haven't landed in the career you wanted to.

Maybe the lover you once had - if you ever had her/him - is long gone.

Maybe the bill collectors are calling.

Maybe the doctor has given you a grim prognosis.

But I'm here to tell you that this is not the end for you. This is only the beginning.

There IS a reason that I placed you here on this earth; you are not an accident or something random. You were placed here as a reflection of a part of me that wanted to be expressed.

You contain gifts and abilities and dreams that are wonderfully unique to you. You may find this hard to believe, but you are bigger than your self-doubt or low self-esteem.

I have made you for a purpose. And what I need you to do now is trust me. No matter how grim or how dark your life has seemed up until now, I will not let you die before realizing my - and your - dreams and purpose for you.

What is my purpose for you? The specifics have to do with the talents, the gifts, and the dreams that you have held in your heart. Lift them up to me, talk to me, and I will lead you. But know this, on a larger scale, my purpose and plans for you are to prosper you and fulfill your hearts desire. I would never harm you.

Things may look bad, things may look grim. But don't give up. Talk to me, trust me, and I will lead you into golden opportunities and a happy, fulfilled future.

Hold on. Trust. The Best Is Yet To Come.

~ God (The Universe, Spirit, Divine Mind, Mother, Father)

Blog Archive