Thursday, December 9, 2010

Spray painted Willy's on London!


I am really shocked by the news today of the student protests that have been, and still continuing throughout London today (it is far too cold to protest!) . Firstly I would never use violence to get what I want as it makes you just as bad or even worse than the people that you are aiming it towards. Secondly I am so shocked because London is such a beautiful city and the fact that people think its okay to spray paint monuments that have been standing, some for hundreds of years and also to smash windows and scare people around you.(I think they should find out who made the damage and then go and smash the windows in on their houses and spray paint willy’s all over their doors!) You may be angry that the government is not running the way you may want it to but that gives you no right to vandalise its surrounding. After all, in the end it is all of us that will have to pay to clean the city up in the end.(and then have to increase fees because the remaining money has to go on the clean up!)  What shocks me even more is prince Charles and Camilla’s car being attacked by protesters too. These people have done nothing to deserve that and I feel very sorry for them because it must have been a very scary situation for anyone to be in that position. The shame is that the majority that protested were safe and peaceful and that the majority of the vandals have no intention of going to university of even go to college and are using this situation as a reason to vandalise. It should be them that have to clean up the city when and if they are caught. What surprises me however is that it took me 1 hour to get down Oxford street by bus and it was only when my bus left the street that the protests actually turned up there! bloody street!!! Whilst I am complaining I would also like to say that fat and ugly women that moan about not having a seat on the bus, finally get one because some poor sod gives up his seat... only to find out that she was on the bus for one stop! should have just waled that one stop because maybe that would actually benefit her life. Stupid cow! (and stops!) love you all and hope that your Thursday evening is going great! (unlike the people being help on that bridge in London at the moment! :P)

Blog Archive