Monday, December 6, 2010

Just One Of Those Days


Yes its just one of those days! One of those days that has really made me think (oddly! That does not usually happen!) I met some people today that made me realise who I do not want to become. They were old, they were grumpy and they were extremely bitter. I am sure that no one wants to end up like that but it made me feel very sorry for them. I hope that they can sit in front of a mirror and really take a good look at themselves. Life is far too short to be like that and I just pray that I will never end up like that.... And if I do someone locks me in a room for a couple of years! It was a good day though however, it made me think and it was also very Christmassy! (I am usually a humbug working within retail but it was actually nice to listen to bands making Christmas music whilst I was shopping) Even though I think it put me in such a Christmassy mood that I spent far too much money! (damn them!) Also today was the day where I made my last video for 7GAW. It was very emotional! I still need to edit it but it left me in a mood where I do not want to finish it because I just don’t want the channel to end! When you do something for so long with people that you really enjoy “working” with then you just come accustomed to making videos each week. Now that it has gone, or is going I know that it will feel very strange. (lets hope that after a long break we can all come back!) even though saying that I really do not want to be the one clinging onto something when the others may want to move on! so yes...today has been one of those days, some negative things and some positive things...but I have to say I have actually enjoyed it! I shall finish it off by watching some desperate housewives, drinking some amazing green tea and then reading a book (because I have not read a book for ages)! I hope everything is going well for any of you that are reading this :) (and I hope its going crap for anyone that does not get this far in reading:P)

Blog Archive