Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Scissor Sisters, Invisible Light


Well, I have just finished watching the new Scissor sisters video “Invisible light” I have to say I am rather shocked but also impressed. I really like the song and when I first brought the album I have to say it was one of my instant favorites but it was also one of those songs that could have had a very tacky music video if it ever had been released and I really think that they have done well with it. From the very second the video starts you know its going to be rather odd but intriguing video and it made me want to watch the whole video. I love the old (dare I say it) “Vintage” feel but I really wish that the members of the band were in the video, even if it was for a couple of flashes. I am sure people will say that the idea of the video is not to have them in it but it would have just been a perfect addition. I am also very sure that the video will get some negative publicity too as there is nudity, blood and dead animals but it really kept me watching (and shivering)! Generally I recommend everyone to watch it and the very second this video makes its way to itunes (Probably the edited version though!) I will be buying it! Congratulations Scissor Sisters... You have done it again! 

Blog Archive