Thursday, December 23, 2010

I've got my ho ho ho...

Yes, the time has very slowly crept up on us and has at the last minute pounced on us and torn us apart (or is that just me) Christmas is just around a very short and sharp corner and I have to say that I am really looking forward to it. Ever since I moved out from my parents I think that Christmas has gotten more important as I barely see my family (and I know for some people that is a dream come true) I am not one of these people! One thing that is incredibly bad about Christmas is retail. I don’t think I have ever had such a struggle and stressful time in my life trying to communicate with something that clearly does not want to be talked to. (I mean its like talking to Gordon Brown!... You can chat as much as you want but you know he will not be listening!) So I want to put shame upon anyone who goes out shopping on Boxing day. I do not care about the sales (Sale is Latin for crap no one wants) I do not care if you are bored and I do not care if you want a family outing... You go out side on boxing day and shame on you! One thing that I will be looking forward to is the new year when everything gets back to normal (well I say normal I mean we just have to pay even more in taxes and basically ruin our lives!) and then I will probably (but hopefully not) have another year to worry about working on Boxing day again! I also would like to mention that I have finally created my Christmas vlog on my youtube channel and this will be my last youtube video until after Christmas now. I hope all of you have a great christmas and I hope you join me back here after you have all got stuffed, put all the wrapping paper in the bin and had a jolly good old time!, Thatmfeeling

Blog Archive