Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's the Beginning...

Okay so I brought the Black Eyed Peas new album (without listening to it as you do with artists you are use to (or is that just me!)) I have to say I am at two minds with it. Its a great album to dance to but far as the depth of their writing goes, I do not think there is a song on the album that has more than five words in it! It is full from start to finish of autotune but the thing that makes me laugh however, is when artists make the most random words rhyme with each other just to fill up spaces and I have to say that this album is full of them. Now I know what you are probably thinking "its the Black Eyed Peas! what more do you expect" but they are very talented and could go so far and easily make a great album .. I do think that the BEP's can do so much better, they are moving with the times but maybe not in the best way. Okay, so this sounds like I am poorly rating their album! (I am not! I actually like jiggling about to it when I listen to it in bed (oh that sounded just a tad bit wrong!) but yes, I am sure it is a fast grower and I look forward to dancing to it (probably trashed off my face) in a very crowded club (oh how classy did I just make that sound!?) so I raise my vodka and coke to the BEP's... Fun album but can we have something different next time (lets just hope its "the Beginning" of "the E.N.D" (oh did you see that! How clever of me!)) love you guys!



Thatmfeeling

Blog Archive