Sunday, November 21, 2010

Xfactor... Louis Walsh I want to slap you!

Okay, so I find myself watching the Xfactor this year! (This is the first year I have watched believe it or not) and two things really annoy me about the show! Louis Walsh and Wagner! Every decision and word that comes out of Louis’ mouth seems to be such a strain! Why cant he just make a decision instead of dragging everything out! Could you imagine him in a restaurant! “well this is a hard choice... They are all great meals... (Ten hours later) but I thin that I am going to have to pick (Three hours later).. Oh I can’t make up my mind! Oh I would just love to slap him! (Sorry Louis!) the other thing that is so frustrating is Wagner! I thin he has only just realised that many people do not seem to like him and I feel sorry for him because he does seem to take some crap but HOW on earth did he even manage to get on the show! I want to throw Louis head at the production team for even getting him on the show! It should be him in the bottom two every week until he goes (which he will probably go the first time he even touches it) but get out already! anyway rant over! Cher HAS to win, she is amazing and another random fact! I offered Aiden Grimshaw my drink last night (yes I was sloshed off my face) but found it rather amusing he actually said no thank you and then left the building! AM I THAT BAD lol! (sometimes I do amuse myself) its either that or cry!

Blog Archive