Sunday, November 28, 2010

Its Cold and Wagner Has Gone!


Okay, yes so it has been a while sice I have posted a blog (to the three people that will probably see it but... that does not bother me, I will just read it one hundred times to make myself feel better haha!) Firstly I want to say how glad I am, but also sorry to see Wagner leave the Xfactor! (Yes Okay I do watch it!) It must be horrible to know you are in a program for reasons that you should not be but he took it well! I am also really sad to see Katie leave! I actually liked her! and wow she has taken so many blows on that show but hopefully see her again soon! BUT back to my actual blog and I can not believe how cold it is getting. I know that sounds completely random! (its coming up to Winter, its GOING to be cold) but I always forget HOW cold it can get. So its going to be hell getting up each day from my warm bed! but I do promise myself to make the most out of winter and get loads of things done! I live in London so we have not got the snow yet (we barely ever get it as I live pretty central) which actually is a great thing because I HATE snow! If anyone is going to fall over flat on their arse then it will be me! and there will usually be people watching. Its a shame that I do not film it because maybe that will push up my youtube hits!. Speaking of Youtube! I have a new video out (well I say new but it has been out for a little while) a continuation of my Madonna speak video. At this current time I plan to do five of them (but like Saw... if it goes well there could me more until it completely fizzles out!) I hope you check it out and I will write a better post very soon. (actually about work and what happened to this poor girl as she started to flirt on the shop floor!) love you all, Thatmfeeling


Blog Archive