Saturday, November 6, 2010

Just Use Condoms


I have lived in London for just over three years now and every day I go out, start work or am around shopping it never ceases to amaze me in how shocking some people are! For example the other day as I was leaving work I was minding my own business just looking at some shop windows and this guy is running down the street and is swinging his arms around like a maniac and managed to hit me rather hard on my side! He does not even say sorry and continues to run off. Now I am rather glad because where he hit me I have my phone so I am sure it must have hurt him more than it hurt me and he just punched a block in my pocket. It is times like this that you just wish that some parents could have just used condoms because when on Earth is it a correct thing to do to act that way? There are also some times that I wish one of my parents was a puffer fish so I could have been born with spikes all over me, now this would rid me of so many of those problems! Especially the one of walking down busy streets and getting off buses! Rant over! Its not his fault that he is a spasticated retard that can’t walk down a street without waving his arms around, looking like Amy Winehouse trying to catch the flies flying around her beehive!


Blog Archive