Monday, November 29, 2010

Girl Problems whilst flirting!

Okay so I said that I would talk to you about the girl at work and how she was flirting! Now this probably would have been so much funnier if you had seen it rather than me explaining it!. I walked past this girl and she was clearly flirting with this guy on the shop floor next to her (and he looked so much older than her! (slat!)) anyway, She was giggling and touching her face like the girls classically do on TV anyway, just before I walked by she flipped her hair out whilst she was laughing, however what she did not expect was for a tall guy with a huge jacket to walk by and as he did her hair got caught in the buttons down the front of the jacket! she must have been there for about ten minutes because her hair got that tangled! I laughed so much I thought I was going to willy dribble!! I also looked back at one of my old vlogs today and it made me very sentimental! It was so nice to look back and see where I had come from because I think my style has changed (I have no idea if it is for the good or bad but it has changed anyway! let me know what you think), Thatmfeeling

Blog Archive