Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bronze yourself silly


This subject was brought up as I had to create a video for a channel on youtube over makeup. I think it is brilliant when people use far too much bronzer or fake tan! now its usually worse when people use bronzer because you can see so many shades over their face and neck! now I have to say too that I have been a victim of overtan and looking back (and deleting) many of my old Facebook photos you can see just how bad it was! I am not going to show you because they are photos I want off the internet but I basically looked like a orange and brown Dalmatian faced freak. Some people actually love to be orange like a girl that I met in a bar with a friend yesterday. She said she loved the colour and the oranger, the better (well she did actually come from Essex!) but I feel sorry for the people (like me) that did not realise. When you get use to a certain colour it is actually really hard to tell if you are actually tanned or not so I can understand why some people OTT in it because with myself I was only going until I could see that I was tanned. Luckily I take lots of photos and it was only like FIVE MONTHS! until I realised that I could have been related to an oompa-loompa (or an umpa lumpa as some people say it) now I just do it less and think i look as white as snow but this blog goes out to all of those orange guys and gals out there! I LOVE YOU :D (and Chris who tans so much he is actually a shade of black!)

Blog Archive