Thursday, February 3, 2011

This is not a goodbye...


        Okay I have written this over and over again and it just never actually comes across how I want it to. I have realised for a while that Youtube has changed for me. I still enjoy it so much but it means different things to me now. Today I decided to close down the parody channel. It was so nice having it there but I just did not want a channel that had stale content that was never going to grow. I have also decided to take a back seat on Thatmfeeling for a while too. It takes up so much of my time and I really want to do many things without that promise of being able to produce videos. (I am sure I will produce the same amount anyway) but I just do not want to pump out any videos... I want to pump out videos that are full of quality. This is by all means no goodbye. Its really more of a hello to what I think will develop me further. I see people that do this and give up, I see people that do this and it becomes their lives. I do not want either. I want it to be part of my life as I have met so many amazing people, learnt so many great things and really developed myself but I do not want it to be my life. 
I want to thank everyone who has been with me for all this time, the people that have made me get to where I am and the people that will help me progress further. I feel rather depressed writing this and I know myself far too well. I will publish this and then go full swing into about 50 videos but... if I do not then you know the reason why. You could never guess the amount of people it has taken to make Thatmfeeling, The 2450 subscribers that I have (at the time of writing this post) and the people that gave birth to the idea, the channel, the inspiration and all the crap that comes flying at it. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you 
This is not a goodbye.... This is a hello...

Blog Archive