Sunday, February 21, 2010

I'll be damned (Richie Sambora sings "Homebound Train")

It's not secret I have become one jaded person when it comes to Bon Jovi. I even wrote an open letter to Jon Bon Jovi because when he said the band would be digging deep into their catalog on their current tour, I didn't believe him.

The tour had it's first proper shows this weekend in Seattle and I will be damned...they really did dig deep. "Shot Through the Heart", "Get Ready", "Roulette", "Something For the Pain" and "Homebound Train"...with Richie Sambora on vocals. When I offered up suggestions for the tour, I received a number of emails telling me a few of my suggestions were unrealistic. I have to say, if the band pulls that out of their back pocket, well, anything is possible.

It looks like the band if off to a great start to their tour and to those of you seeing the show, I hope it exceeds your expectations.

xT

"Homebound Tran" w/ Richie Sambora on vocals


"Roulette"

Blog Archive