Monday, August 3, 2009

Bon Jovi's 'When We Were Beautiful'...One Step Closer


Those waiting in anticipation for a flurry of Bon Jovi releases coming this fall, well the wait just got a little shorter. Publisher Harper Collins just released some images from their upcoming 192-page book coming out this fall. On the website, they state the following:

Bon Jovi: 'When We Were Beautiful' will be published to coincide with the releases of a documentary, "Greatest Hits" album, and new single.

It looks like we'll get a new album early in the new year preceeded by another Greatest Hits record. My hunch is that the Madison Square Garden DVD will be sold in tandem with the documentary. I know nothing, but it's a hunch.

My thoughts based on the few pics that have leaked. I can't really say. The only thing that worries me is that I want more than a glorified tour program. We'll have to wait and see what actually happens. Of course, I'll do in-depth reviews of anything they put out this fall, so check back here for updates.

Here's a peak at a few other pictures.






Anthony Kuzminski is a Chicago based writer and Special Features Editor for the antiMusic Network and his daily writings can be read at The Screen Door and can be contacted at thescreendoor AT gmail DOT com.

Blog Archive