Wednesday, August 5, 2009

antiMusic Reviews Currently Running (July & August 2009)-Motley, Def Leppard, Metallica and more...


I write a lot and try and get it up here on the blog, but my largest audience comes from antiMusic. Most of the reviews there are also here on the blog, but in case you missed a few, here's a run down of the last few weeks of reviews currently over at antiMusic.
  • My book review of Joel McIver's excellent book on Metallica's Cliff Burton can be read here. While we are on the subject of Metallica, my reflection on their second album, Ride the Lightning is running today at this link.

  • Crue Fest 2 concert review from Chicago is at this link.

  • "Wholly Crap", my 2 cents on Mariah carey's dreadful new single.

  • Def Leppard, Poison and Cheap Trick live review from their Chicago show here.

  • Soraia, the band that opened for Bon Jovi at Summerfest were pretty damn spectacular and gave the Jersey boys a run for their money. Find out why here.

  • My latest Biz piece about why I stopped going to concerts can be found here.

  • Green Day live in Chicago review is here.

Blog Archive