Friday, October 17, 2008

Butch Walker Needs YOur Help...

If you're a fan of Butch, read the email below. If you have free time, offer a helping hand. If there was ever an artist deserving of better exposure, it's Butch. OK, maybe Will Hoge's a tad more deserving, but regardless, Butch is asking for your help. Read the post below and if you can help, make sure you email him.
xTHello children. The time has come for you to be my slave!

I mean this in the best way. I want you to help me promote my record, "Sycamore Meadows", when it comes out on 11/11/08. I don't want no flakes or lazy-asses. It's just about letting people you know and love in your town or at shows about it. All you have to do is meet the below requirements, and I will reward you generously with the riches of my labor (limited edition items, private event invites, backstage access where there are backstages, signed merch that will be worth at least a buck on ebay, and so on) and email the info to streetteam@butchwalker.com okay?

THE BASIC REQUIREMENTS:
-Reliable Transportation (bicycle or Hummer... Your choice)
-Internet/Email Access (hopefully on one of those old monochrome screened Apple IIc computers with a 2400kb modem on dial-up... Just like mom and dad)
-Owner of or access to a digital camera (if you have myspace and facebook, I already know you have one to post "above-the-head" self-pictures of yourself)
-Enough time to fulfill duties (5+ hrs per week.... Hey... It's a job, yo!))
-Passion for Butch (in the most "prison" or "deserted island" sort of way of course.... Kidding)

GENERAL INFO:
Full Name:
Age:
Full Mailing Address:
City You Want to Represent:
Phone (cell):
Email:

NOTE: Please make sure to include your full mailing address so we can send you promotional materials and prizes.

that's it! Have fun!

I love you,

butch

Blog Archive