Friday, October 15, 2010

Future Writing on the Blog

Life as I know it has caught up with me seriously this year. Virtually all of my time has been dedicated to in-depth reviews for antiMusic. My apologies that the "blogging" has been largely non-existent. For the handful of loyal followers I do have, my apologies. I always intend to do more writing, but I tend to over obsess and can't seem to let go of things once I start writing.

I am currently in the midst of 7 very big reviews I hope to complete in the next 2-weeks. All of which are from people have have been kind enough to think of me when these concerts roll into town or because they think I'll have a good spin on a book, dvd or album.

Once this is done, I hope to go back to a more pure form of blogging that may not be as grand or finely tuned and that is OK. So, as soon as I plow through these upcoming reviews, I promise you I'll get back on track.

T