Saturday, July 18, 2009

How Badly Does Creed Suck? Tickets Are $10, That's How Bad


Excuse the glare from the glass but this was the sign that was plastered everywhere in Tinley Park, IL at the Amphitheater (I refuse to keep up with the corporate insanity of renaming the venue every few years) last night that houses concerts every summer.

$10 for Creed and they haven't toured in seven years! They have been reduced to the cost of a movie ticket. One part of me wants to laugh and the other wants to applaud Live Nation for doing anything and everything to get people in the doors.

I don't believe in negativity and will admit that some of the Christian themed lyrics speak to the part of my brain that loves melodies. That being said, one thing you usually finding me saying to people is:

"You have to respect anyone and everyone who makes it as a musician. I tried to play two instruments and it was hard; I sucked at it. Anyone who puts time and energy into learning their craft at the very least deserves credit...except Creed".

Blog Archive