Sunday, January 4, 2009

Welcome to 2009...antiMusic Year End Reviews

Welcome to 2009. Whether or not 2008 was a good or bad year for you, one thing I am sure of is that 2009 has to be better! I was hoping to update the blog extensively over Christmas and New Year's but time slipped away. I also did a few posts to my antiMusic articles and they appeared to be lost in cyberspace. I'll include them here.

My year end reviews have provided quite a few email responses, some of which I will publish here later in the week.

Here are all of the antiMusic reviews that were published in the last few weeks:

The Top 25 Albums of 2008 can be found here.

Top 20 Concerts of 2008 is at this link.

2008's Most Disappointing Albums is right here.

Lastly, everyone over at antiMusic picked their "Best" and "Worst" discs of 2008, that full list can be found here.

As always, I welcome any and all comments and if you wish to praise me or wish me death threats, feel free to email me and get ready for a more insight into film and music than ever before.

xT

Blog Archive