Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Why Do Vaginas Smell Of Fish?


okay yes it is a rather odd question to ask on a blog but I was wondering this earlier! “Why can vaginas smell of fish!” I know that not all vaginas do because I have smelt my fair few of them but I find it really odd that they can smell of fish! and what is it that makes fish smell like a vagina gone wrong!? Also what type of fish do they smell of!? I know you can say they smell of fish but there are so many types!? Answers on a post card please!!

I ask this question but to be honest I do not even know if I want to know the answer!? I am hoping that after that one encounter of falling on my friends vagina (lol like it is a massive object!) I flipped over on my bed and my friend plunged into the inner depths of my friends fanny! there!... okay I said it!... That has grossed me out enough and if I wasn’t a mo before I would most certainly be one now!

signing out, a rather disturbed Thatmfeeling

Blog Archive