Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Butch Walker adds shows in May out West...

Here's the message from Butch...

This Just In!!!

Miley Cyrus has officially killed Radiohead's career! Its over! Well... Maybe only their chances of selling records to stupid people and ever getting admitted into Disneyland. But damn that sucks, y'all!!! (Said in my best Britney inflection). 

Whew... So much drama in the LBC (Lohan-Britney-Cyrus), that I'm glad I am not famous. Can you imagine what new heights (or lows) of vapid context is next? I can't (wait)...

How about a new list of tour dates? I think we can do this. Its not much, but its all I could get (although I think it'll make some Texans and Colorado-ans giddy). It'll be a fun little romp across the great US of Hey! And it'll get us sittin' pretty out in Cali to wrap it up in LA (not without taking down SF and OC first). OMFG! ROTFLMAOMFG! Ok.. I'll stop. Mornings are the best/worst!

5/20 - Stubb's BBQ / Austin, TX (Presale begins 4/17 UN: butch PW: walker)

5/21 - Pontiac Garage / Dallas, TX (Presale begins 4/17 UN: butch PW: walker)

5/24 - Bluebird Theater / Denver, CO (Presale begins 4/17 UN: butch PW: walker)

Me and the boys are pumped to come see you all. We sound better than I could imagine, and I imagine quite a bit sometimes. Like, imagine if my band name was called "Barack ObaMastoDon JohnSon Volt".

I'm out like a trout. 
Twitter me or something?

Blog Archive