Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Born This Way - Album Review


It is here! Lady gaga released her new album “Born This Way” and I have to say I am rather impressed! I decided to download the cheap version because firstly I did not want the bazillion re-mixes and also because I am poor and the first time I listened to the album my thoughts were “what” it was not that I did not like it, more like I just did not understand it. For some reason it did not even sound like music... maybe I was just drunk!? (I wouldn't put it past me!) anyway on second listening I just grew to it instantly and apart from one song on the album (you and I) I live them all!!! Don't ask me why I don't like that song, it just does not tick and it is really not growing on my like the other songs! The songs are fun, crazy and mad but take on a whole new light for gaga rather than the disco slut style that she had before (I am not complaining!) The best song on the album by FAR is Heavy metal lover! everything just sounds amazing in that song and I could have it on repeat constantly! The other song that I like is Scheiße not because of the actual song its self it is because she says something along the lines of “I cant speak German but I will if you want me to” and it just amuses me! The other song that needs to be mentioned is americano! The song rocks! its so fun to dance to, sing to, jump up and down to and probably everything else to! anyway enough on this topic! Love and really do recommend buying the album even if you are not a gaga fan!


Signing out, Thatmfeeling


Blog Archive